Thursday 7 July 2011

Something magical!


There is something magical to sit and watch an African Fish Eagle soar high in the sky, ever watching over the waterways of the majestical Okavango Delta. 
Patrolling its territory and watching for bream or tigerfish to drop its gaurd and as peacefull and magical as this bird of prey was it transforms into a fierce fighting bird of prey and as swift as a hot knife through butter it swoops out of the air and within seconds its all over and the Fish Eagle is sitting high up in a leadwood tree enjoying its catch.


The Fish Eagle is my favourite bird of prey and I am fortunate to have a resident Fish eagle nest in a nearby tree to my house and enjoying this magical bird's call early every morning.

MAGICAL AFRICA
 
P.S. Over the next few days in conjunction with my normal day to day happenings, I will blog a little about my favourite animals, birds, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment